domingo, 13 de julio de 2014

Pigeons poo is corrosive




A small preview of a future more technical post that I will make about lies and exaggerations concerning pigeon´s poo.
Usually, governments look for support in the pigeon´s slaughtering but what actually upsets people is the sweety pigeon´s poo all over their cars.

The background graffiti have been added because graffiti is one of my favorite hobbies. It´s one of the most discredited and hindered art despite it uses the latest painting technique. (the airspary). It will be probably the art of the future. 

Thanks to everyone who supported and encourage me to continue with this project that makes me feel so happy. I hope to organize some brief passages whenever I do not have the time to make more elaborate ones. There´s a lot that I want to do, and I appreciate your interest since my firsts simple doodles. Thanks!



All content copyright ©  by Pan.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario